Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8

Entertaining

Okay, let's start with the animation, I noticed it was smoother then it was on previous episodes, and what I mean by that is it looks like they are more alive. Which is good, but the only real thing I have to complain about is it looks like they are moving way too slow on one or two parts. Other then that it's good.

I found most of the jokes to be pretty good. I think only one of them was really lacking something though. There really isn't much to say about the other things such as the sound quality ect.

Anyway, I can tell you two are getting better, so keep it up.

Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1 Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1

Pretty good man.

You did a good job on the animation, text, ect. There was a few things I noticed though.

in the first part where Mario find the Nintengaball, you can see that one of the trees aren't connected. there is also some areas that lag. But anyway you did a good job.

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

hmm

Sigh, No offence but honestly I think you could have done alot better. You made mario jump waay too fast, not to mention the movie was too short it self.

I don't want to hurt your feelings but I've seen more things that deserve to be on front page more then this. I guess it was the fact that it was in some VGDC contest that got you lucky.

Stupid Mario Bros. Z Stupid Mario Bros. Z

hmm..

I've been watching SMBZ for a while, and I could tell someone was going to make fun of it at some point, but all these people freaking out over it is just a little odd. I myself am sixteen years old and I watch it, mainly for the action.

But besides that I thought the text was going by to fast to read it.

Zelda, the flyin' thing Zelda, the flyin' thing

its alright

it was pretty good and all, I just really hate it when these movies have 90% cursing in it.

Duckday Duckday

okay um...

man thats really low of you... taking another movies name just to get some veiws, and for what? To see a asian guy in a duck suit?

Honestly, I've seen your replies to the other reviews and all you do is just blow them off, if you actullay listen to some of them and not use other movies names, and not make something really pointless.. you could actually get respected. But not like this your not.